The 3rd International Conference on Machine learning, Optimization & big Data – MOD 2017
An Interdisciplinary Conference: Machine Learning, Optimization & Data Science without Borders
SIAF Learning Village Tuscany – Volterra (Pisa), Italy, September 14-17, 2017
MOD 2017 Program – (TBA)
MOD uses the single session formula of 30 minutes presentations for fruitful exchanges between authors and participants.
The registration desk will be located close to the Main Conference Room and will be open during the following hours:
September 14, 08:30 – 17:30
September 15, 08:30 – 17:30
September 16, 08:30 – 13:30
September 17, 08:30 – 17:30
Upon registration at the desk, you will receive your badge, vouchers, and conference materials. To facilitate the process please bring with you your registration confirmation. You are kindly requested to wear your name badge during all events of the conference.
Industrial Panel TBA
SIAF – The Learning Village in Tuscany
SP del monte Volterrano, Località – Il Cipresso,
56048 Volterra (Pisa) Tuscany, Italy
Phone: (+39) 0588 81266 or (+39) 0588 86855
Fax: (+39) 0588 86414
Contact: Giada Ragoni, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgios Giannakis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Minnesota, USA. Director of Digital Technology Center. (TBC)
- Yi-Ke Guo, Department of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, Imperial College London, UK. Founding Director of Data Science Institute.
- Ruslan Salakhutdinov, Machine Learning Department, School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, USA. Director of AI Research at Apple.
- Rising Star:
- Jun Pei, Hefei University of Technology, China
“Metaheuristics and Multi-Objective Optimization for Big Data“
Clarisse Dhaenens, University of Lille, France – Clarisse.Dhaenens@univ-lille1.fr
Laetitia Jourdan, University of Lille, France – email@example.com
“Scalable Data Mining on Cloud Computing Systems”
Domenico Talia, University of Calabria, Italy
- Keep text to a minimum;
- Ensure text is in large font;
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables;
- Ensure contents have a logical flow;
- Use the push pins provided to affix your poster to the display board;
- Make it colourful;
- Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the author(s). Posters not removed by the indicated take down time will be removed and disposed of by meeting staff.
Internet WI-FI connection is available everywhere inside the SIAF Campus. During the check in, we will assign you a personal passphrase that can be used on every device you have. The network is “SIAF Guests” and the password is … Internet WI-FI connection is free for the MOD 2017 Participants.
Social Tour and Dinner in Siena or Pisa (TBA)